You should insert a short (4-5 line) description of your list here
This is a list of people who have inquired about the Adult Degree Program at
James Madison University but have not officially enrolled.
Students can be accepted into the Adult Degree Program if:
1. There has been a three year period since high school where the student
has not gone to college on a full-time basis. The time does not have to be
2. The student has at a minimum thirty (30) graded college credits with a
letter grade of “C” or better.
To register for the upcoming semester, you need to:
1. Have official copies of all transcripts of all colleges and universities
sent to us at:
James Madison University
Adult Degree Program
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
2. Print off the application at http://www.jmu.edu/admissions/apply/PDF/JMU_2005_Application.pdf
and fill it out.
3. Write at the top of the application which semester (Spring, Fall, or
Summer) and year you are applying for.
4. Attach the $40.00 application fee.
5. Mail application and fee to the Adult Degree Program at the address above.
6. For an application to be complete, the ADP office must receive all
official transcripts, the completed application, AND the application fee.
7. Students will be notified of the admission decision via e-mail
so the ADP office must have a current e-mail address on the applicant.