Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 14:15:38 -0400
7bit
From:
Curt Tran <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] cc: Meredith Haines <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I'm working with the Kilmer PTA to bridge our CRES Robotics Club (Colvin Run
ES) to Kilmer MS.  I've volunteered to coordinate this for Kilmer and will
be their POC.  Parents of rising 7th graders to Kilmer interested in FLL and
its Robotics Program please feel free to contact me.

With FLL schedule running over the summer, it will be tough for the rising
7th grade students.  Since my son will be going to Kilmer, I have
volunteered to help there, but we have the same problem with CRES students
that are going to Cooper MS and Longfellow MS.

If anyone know of a middle school POC or want to volunteer for a MS please
e-mail me, and maybe we can start building a list if one does not exist
already.

Thanks,
T. (Curt) Tran
Coach, Rabid Llama Lords
Coordinator, CRES Robotics Club
Coordinator, Kilmer MS - Robotics Program