Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:39:01 -0500
7bit
From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Just to clarify the process - there are no scores for judged events.
Only the robot performance competition is scored. The Champions award
and all other awards for judged events are determined through
deliberation by the judging panels, not by numbers. There is no overall
team score.

The only relevant score in judged award deliberations is in the 40%
rule: Only teams scoring in the top 40% of robot performance may receive
a Champions award.

Ralph

--
Ralph F Grove, Ph.D.