Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:51:05 -0500
8bit
From:
"Cosgrove, Martha J" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Though not posting all scores may seem to be a simple solution, the kids (and adults) will make their own calculations and figure it out anyway.  Yes, all teams need to be encouraged to participate and veteran teams need to not get discouraged about table scores.  The key is to NOT foucus on table scores.

FLL is a great program and we can all spend a lot of time banging our heads trying to figure out how to make changes to solve the problem of a few teams, but we then run the risk of turning FLL into something else and creating more problems.

Just my 2 cents!
Martha

Martha Cosgrove
3 GT