Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:41:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Debbie Brumback <[log in to unmask]>
Good luck Green GLOOCS!

One year we watched some of the competition live on-line.  Does anyone know
if that is happening again?

If you wish you were going, don't give up on plane tickets until the last
minute.  In 2007, I kept checking the plane tickets to Atlanta.  The day
before the events started, prices into Atlanta (on Orbitz website) dropped
dramatically so my son and husband were able to fly down for a couple days.
Seems like there was even easy public transportation to a hotel within
walking distance as well, so they didn't even need to rent a car.

Debbie Brumback