From:
Andrew and Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:24:23 +0000
Sorry...it is late here!  I forgot to add the tournament dates before I hit send - here they are.

Northern Virginia/DC Region
Sterling 1 (11/15) - River Bend MS
Sterling 2 (11/16) - River Bend MS
Stafford (11/15) - T Benton Gayle Middle School
Chantilly (11/15) - Chantilly HS

Capital Region
Richmond (11/08) - Benedictine HS
Midlothian (11/08) - TBD

Hampton Roads/Tidewater Region
Newport News (11/15) - Crittenden MS
Norfolk (11/08) - ODU

Southwest Region
Blacksburg (11/16) - Blacksburg HS

Central Region
Charlottesville (11/15) - TBD
Halifax/Mecklenburg (11/8) - Bluestone MS
Harrisonburg (11/08) - JMU
Lynchburg (11/15) - Timberlake Christian School

--
Brittany Rose
Virginia/DC FIRST LEGO League

From: Andrew and Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>