From:
Annette Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annette Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:44:57 -0500
Thanks!

All of our old programs and the sound files were gone. I thought I had
deleted the Try Me files, but hadn't, so hopefully we'll now have plenty
of space. If that doesn't work, we'll download the newest firmware.  I'm
wondering if the new firmware will adversely affect the missions already
completed.

Annette Holloway