From:
"Swayne, Nick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swayne, Nick
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:48:35 -0500
In response to Rusty - the option I went with for third year kids is to go with a smaller team.  It's working...and I think the cockiness has more to do with 7th grade hormones and the narcissism associated with that age group.  Reducing the size of the team means fewer "legends in their own minds" to deal with.