Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:45:38 -0500
All of this I understand.  However, with absolutely no feedback on the
three non-table aspects of FIRST, how is a team to have any idea how they
performed?  I am not advocating posting of scores in those areas, but the
effectiveness of any test or competition is to have information whereby you
can measure yourself.

As it stands now, having experienced two Regionals and one State
competition, our team is clueless as to how the judges evaluated our other
three presentations.  A simple check sheet based on the Rubics (without a
numerical score) would be most helpful.

Larry Sides
Madison Menagerie Robotics