From:
Debbie Brumback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Brumback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:49:39 -0500
The discussion under "Looking for Virginia Beach team" is very interesting,
but has nothing to do with looking for a Virginia Beach Team.
If you want to share this info with the whole group, change the subject line
to something related to the topic so you'll have a better chance of reaching
the readers who are interested in conservation by using reusable bags and
boxes.  I'll bet lots of people have deleted all these msgs because they
don't live anywhere near Va Beach and if they do, aren't able to add a
member to an existing team.

Subject lines on emails are as important as documentation in computer
programs...or headlines on newspaper articles.
Subject lines matter!  Bad subject lines are like book titles that have
nothing to do with the book.

Sorry if this sounds harsh.  This is a pet peeve of mine.

Debbie