Annette Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:12:40 -0500
Just some thoughts about the emphasis on scores -

I think it would be nice to have rankings displayed briefly at the end
of the tournament for every judging category, and possibly have awards
for the second & third  place as well.  That way the Lego table does not
appear to be the most important thing.  Our team did incredibly well on
their project, did not win an award, but it would have been very
encouraging to know if they were second.  That additional feedback would
be helpful for upcoming years.

Annette Holloway
NASA Ninjas
Hampton, Va