From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:06:02 -0400
I'll have to go back and read the rule again about if we damage the guide
walls unintentionally. They are just a fragile design.  But if the walls are
not solid it may change the behavior of the robots and the time it takes for
the judges to piece them together may be a factor.

   ---
Eric F. Palmer
FLL 2009 Team 956 Coach
FLL 2009 Team 882 Mentor