From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 19:54:08 -0400
Hello FLL Coaches,

I have a fun summer outreach event coming up and need some teams to
help showcase FLL.

Spring N2 Summer - Saturday, June 16th - Science Museum of Virginia in
Richmond

This is a fun family event with lots of activities and events to kick
off summer.   We have been invited
to come and showcase all the FIRST programs, so are looking for some
FLL teams (partial teams fine)
to come out and have fun while showing their robot and talking about
the program.

We will have a FLL table set up with the Food Factor mat and field set
up kit, so you just need to
bring your robot, any display materials and wear your FLL shirts!

Morning shift 9 am - 1 pm
Afternoon shift  1pm - 5pm

Even if only 2-3 members of your team can come that is fine - come for
some fun and share FLL!!

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions,

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia