From:
Andrew and Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 11:53:21 +0000
The regional qualifying tournaments will be held during the weekends of November 8th and 15th - exact locations and the dates for each location will be published on the Web site once they become available (we're in the process of confirming that all now and I expect to be able to publish more information in June).  The Championship Tournament will be held at JMU in Harrisonburg during the weekend of December 6th and 7th.

Cheers,
Brittany

--
Brittany Rose