Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:03:34 -0500
From: Kathy Molina <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
I love it!

I took the class up there for a week, went through the video trainer, and highly recommend it, at least as a start.

I was mainly with other teachers (like me), most of whom use the NXT in their robotics classes and do not compete in the FLL.

The emphasis is on the programming, as opposed to the building, something I needed. Various challenges are worked into the program.

If the students are ready for the NXT, they're ready for the video trainer.

Kathy Molina
Arlington, VA

Kathy Molina
Science 6
HB Woodlawn
703-228-6363
>>> anne barrat <[log in to unmask]> 02/01/10 1:50 PM >>>

Hello. Does anyone on the list have experience with the NXT Video Trainer from CMU? If so, for what ages would you say it is appropriate? Many thanks. Anne Barrat

This communication was sent via the Arlington Public Schools mail system. Please be advised that email is not a secure form of communication. There should be no expectation of right to privacy in anything sent via electronic mail.