Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:13:41 -0700
8bit
From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Leigh Light <[log in to unmask]>
As a retired coach and project and robot design judge I think it is best not to be in the room. But you have to decide.  Sometimes a parent will come in and video it.

I've had teams look at the coach and wait for guidance.  Some seasoned coaches come in and grab a seat and turn it around to face a wall.  This way they listen but don't have chance for eye contact. 4 teams we never had an adult in the room. Leaves no question, the answers belong to the team.

Eric P

Sent from my iPad