From:
Shom Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shom Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:55:21 -0400
Darlene,

$60 if the complete team cost.  That includes pizza, drinks and snacks
for [4 members plus coach], field mat, mission components,
certificates and pretty nice trophies for each child participating.

We don't make any money off of this event.  I'm responsible for
showing a ZERO balance for this event.  It's just supposed to be fun
and educational for kids, so they could use their summer to
develop/sharpen robotics skills.

I've gotten tons of requests for people to come watch.  Thank you for
this.  But to manage capacity, I'm only looking for participants only
at this point.

I have done this last year and the kids had a blast.  This will be our
second year.  That's why we've modified the game from FLL style
challenges to a more collaborative game...to encourage gracious
professionalism.

Shom