From:
Robert Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:44:18 -0500
One year at competition in NH the robot was dropped by a member of  a
team I coached; I can't recall if it was at States or a regional
competition. It happened as the kids were heading out of the pit area
to go to a non-practice competition round. The team managed to get it
partially rebuilt, but the kid felt as awful as you might imagine.

There's always someone (me!) around to spoil the percentages!  :-)