From:
"Mitchell, Shardey ERD" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mitchell, Shardey ERD
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:02:21 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hey All,

FYI...

- I just called FLL ordering number (18003624308) and they are back-ordered on the NXT and EV3 robot. FLL won't start shipping these two items until the first week of October.

- Also, registration closes between the 18th (tomorrow) and the 25th of September. After the team registration closes, you will not be able to order the NXT and EV3 robots through their website.

So, if you are planning to order any robots through FLL, they suggest you do it asap before they close the registration.

Thanks,

Shar