Sender:
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 09:35:10 -0500
7bit
From:
Jill Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
The Electric Pineapples (#6894) would like to thank all the folks at VADCFLL
who helped organize and mentor all of us.  We would also like to thank Desh
and Ann and all those who volunteers at Rocky Run Middle School yesterday.
This was a rookie year for us.  I'm so proud of all the kids and what they
accomplished in a few weeks.  Our kids walked away with competition with
many more ideas on how they want to do it differently next year.  Also, I
was amazed by how smoothly everything ran.  This is because of all the
organization and preparation you all put in.  We are deeply grateful.

That said, I do have one small suggestion.  In the preparatory materials, we
understood food was provided.  We thought that meant we did not need to buy
food.  Please be clear next year to mention that food is available to
purchase. You might also mention if there is a concern in bringing in our
own food so no one is caught off guard.

Thanks again,
Jill Hamilton
Coach of the Electric Pineapples