From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:29:31 -0500
Hello fellow FLLers!
I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

I just wanted to let everyone know the VA FLL was recently able to
secure a space at "Discover Engineering Family Day" at the National
Building Museum on February 16th.   See:
http://eweekdcfamilyday.org/2008/index_2008info.html .     I'd like to
extend an invite for any team to use the FLL table during the day.
Please send me an email if your are interested and I'll try and schedule
you an available slot.   (NOTE: We can not accept teams without  a
team's parent/coach in attendance )

In addition, a Sumo ring will be made available for the kids to use. (
See http://mindstorms.lego.com/specialevent/SumoFinalists.aspx  ).
This is not a competitive event but more of a workshop on understanding
the light and US sensors.   Please feel free to build one of the models
from NXTLog, and bring a laptop to make adjustments.

Hope to see some of you there this Saturday,
David Levy   - attending 1pm  5pm
   ( Desh Deshmukh will be there in the morning)