Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:43:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Before we get into a flame war about what's appropriate (and not) to
post to this list, I, as the Moderator for this list, would like to say
a few things:

1. There will always be disagreement about what is appropriate to post
to the list and what should be sent to an individual instead. We have to
use our own good judgement there.

2. If you see something on the list that you think is inappropriate,
please either:
   a. report it to me ([log in to unmask]), or
   b. ignore and delete it

When things that are clearly inappropriate (such as unsubscribe requests
:) are posted, be assured that I will deal with them promptly through
individual contact. Fortunately, we have very few of those.

Thanks to everyone in the community your patience and tolerance.

Ralph