VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:42:54 -0400
I believe that all VA/DC FLL tournament tables are built with 2x4s,
and hence have a border height of 3-1/2 inches.  Officially, we don't
guarantee that, of course, and if you were to get a competition table
built from 2x3s, then that would be okay under the Variability rule.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor