Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 00:36:49 -0400
7bit
From:
"Renee H. Jensrud" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Paul, We had a similar thing happen with our robot. We have 3
missions/programs. Two were working fine, but the 3rd program got an
error message and we couldnt figure out why. We reloaded software and
continued to get error messages. Once we deleted that one program the
other 2 worked fine. We have deleted that program and are working on a
new version now. I don't know what about the program caused the problem,
but sounds similar to the problem you encountered.  Good luck!  Renee
Jensrud,    Got Lego?