Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:28:52 -0500
7bit
From:
Richard Teel <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Emler, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Paul,

We found a good video from FLLSample on YouTube that explained how to write
a program to follow the edge of a line. We had to tweak a few values for our
robot but it worked well once we figured it out.

The video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDW6BHlqWw&feature=plcp. I
also created a PowerPoint presentation from the information presented in the
video. The PowerPoint is at the bottom of the page at
http://www.roboticroadrunners.org/.

Hope this helps,
Richard Teel
FLL Coach