From:
paul chemmanoor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paul chemmanoor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:22:26 -0800
Likewise, a big THANK YOU! from the Mind Machines to the organizers at
Battlefield hs in Haymarket. It is our third time competing at
Haymarket as part of different teams and each time we are amazed at the
enthusiasm for robotics in particular and fll in general that we see at
the venue.

As others have called out, events start and end on time at Haymarket!
That is an amazing feat given the logistics involved with several
hundreds of people including so many small kids.

As an example they set an audacious goal of distributing 500 lunches in
5 minutes and largely succeeded !

Great show Haymarket!

Paul Chemmanoor,
Mentor for Mind Machines 2012