From:
Jennifer Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:46:36 -0400
Yes, we have the little dots and bits left over.  But we were also missing
over 100 pieces.  Some rods, but mostly little connectors pieces, red, blue,
and black, and what I call "spools".  I called and the lady was really nice.
They are sending them from Denmark so it's about a week to ship.  We must
have been missing an entire bag.  The problem is we still haven't finished
building our field.  (Nor do we have a table, or a specific problem to research!)

Jennifer
BrickBusters
#12181
Staunton