From:
John Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:59:59 -0500
And just to be precise, the score is given for empty dispensers, and not
(what I would call) triggered dispensers.  Correct?  I ask because in
the course of the match, our robot dispenses the pink bacteria and then
later "resets" the dispenser to the original position (without any
bacteria, of course).

John

John J. Barrett
Industrial Medium Software, Inc.