From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 10:39:46 -0400
Attached is a list of team building activities I have used with my teams.
Also, check out the book Duct Tape Teambuilding Games by Tom Heck, the
challenges are on YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3EBEBA5F2B8FB644).  I just
discovered this book.  It is great and all you need is a roll of duct tape.

The Marshmallow Challenge, http://marshmallowchallenge.com, it is always a
favorite.

Scott Rakestraw