Sender:
From:
Michael Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2012 19:04:02 -0400
Our son had attended the open house last June at Twin Hickory Library and
submitted his interest in joining a team this year but we had not been
contacted by anyone.  He is quite disappointed that he was not able to get
on a team this year and has asked me to reach out to anyone that may be
established but could use an additional team member.  We would appreciate
any opportunity to take part in this year's challenge - he is attending Moody
Middle School as a 6th grader and we live in the far west end.  He participated
in the challenge last year and is really hoping he can participate this year.
Here's hoping we hear from one of you who wouldn't mind a new team member!