From:
Leandra Velasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leandra Velasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:12:12 -0400
Hello All,
So this is our first year with FLL, and I'd like to find out if there are other rookie
or experience coaches who would like to mentor with our team.
(I'm having no luck on FIRST TeamUp website in finding mentors.)

I have a new coaches meeting to attend to next week, and I'm sure to get more
info then, but I'm also looking to work with another coach or two on developing
the teams logistics and progress in the program.  It'll be an opportunity to share
what works, changes we make along the way, and progress on the Project
research, robot design and programming.

We are a neighborhood team located in Reston, VA.  I have 7 (4-5th graders),
with most members having some experience in programing NXT robots.  We'd
also be willing to organize a final "sharing event" near the end of October (in
Reston).

Let me know if there are any teams nearby interested...
Leandra