Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:56:00 -0400
8bit
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
I disagree.  A team that has more than 10 members is ineligible for
awards at an FLL tournament, no matter how many they bring to the
tournament.

[Yes, routine replacement of departing members during the season is okay.]

Even if the tournament officials cannot tell that the team actually
has more than 10 members, it would be violating FLL's Core Values to
represent the team as being eligible for awards.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor