Sender:
From:
Shari Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2014 20:38:57 -0400
I have a pair of 8-yr-old team members moving up from my Jr. FLL to FLL, since the bottom
age level in FIRST has always been soft.  Using the stims registration process, however, shows
them to be ineligible based on birthdays.  Based on the way FTC has worked, I would like to
assume that they will need to bring paper consent forms to competition.  Is this a correct
assumption?