From:
Kim Schauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Schauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:22:59 -0500
The Cellar Dwellers congratulate their fellow FLL teams, including those who
were recognized with awards at the JMU tournament, for their
accomplishments this season!

Our team also wants to thank Andrew Rose, Karen Berger, Mark Allen, Ralph
Grove, Steve Sherer, Nick Swayne and his amazing team of students who
organized the tournament, and the many JMU and FLL volunteers who made
last weekend's tournament such a fantastic experience for everyone.  Their
contributions (and those of the teams' coaches and parents) leading up to and
during the tournament exemplified gracious professionalism and ensured that
all those future leaders and engineers had a blast while experiencing how fun
and rewarding STEM can be.

We love being a part of this awesome organization and are honored to have
the opportunity to represent the VA/DC region at an Open Invitational
Championship in 2013.

Thanks and congratulations to all of you!

Respectfully,
The Cellar Dwellers
FLL Team #7214