From:
"Osman, Catherine (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Osman, Catherine (DCPS)
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:38:41 -0500
I planned on taking off until December, but the students were opposed to that.  We are going to continue meeting after all and they have asked their mentors to teach them about sensors.  We actually have a new member here today and they are having a play day with games, food , movies and table time with the robot.  I am going to try to convince them that one meeting a week is enough until January.  We  are planning for the next event which for us is (courtesy of our magnificent sponsors in DCPS) in February so the students have a goal.  I am glad they are deciding to continue.  Thank you, cho
C. H. Osman
STEM Coordinator

Langley Elementary School
District of Columbia Public Schools
101 T Street, NE
Washington, DC   20002
Office:  202-724-4223

Nominate an exemplary DC Government Employee for The 14th Annual Cafritz Awards. Each of this year's five winners will be recognized with a $7,500 cash prize! The nomination deadline is Monday, November 24. Visit www.cafritzawards.org <http://www.cafritzawards.org> for more information.