Sender:
From:
Bobby Carder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:11:36 -0500
I just had to pass this on....

We had MANY hugs and tears of sadness from some our team members this
past weekend at the State Tournament in Harrisonburg.  Not because we
didn't do well or that something went wrong.  Instead, it was simply because
it was the end for them (most of my team is aging out).    While we've only
been together for two seasons, we've had memories at FLL tournaments that
will stick with these kids for a lifetime.   What all of you do to organize these
incredible events, especially since most of your kids have long since aged out,
in not under-appreciated.   On behalf of my team, The Lost Marbles, thank
you for helping to build such great memories.

-Paul Carder
The Lost Marbles