From:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:01:27 -0400
Teams-
The final NOVA SumoBot tournament for 2014 will be held on May 3 at
Heritage HS -Leesburg, VA (11:30 -3pm). This tournament will be held
during the Scouting for Bricks Lego Fair and as an added bonus all
registered team members will get free entry to into the fair afterward .

The SumoBot tournament is a free event open to all FLL teams and other
robot enthusiasts.

SumoBot is fun game for both veteran and new teams to help sharpen
their building and programming skills.

To find out more information on SumoBot and how register go to:
http://www.ashburnrobotics.com/

To find out more information on Scouting for Bricks go to:
http://s4b.troop39.us/

If you are not sure you can commit to this date/time please do not signup.
There are only 16 space open and we want each team to have a chance to
participate.

The last three tournaments have be amazing to watch and I fully expect
this final one to be over the top as see which bot will be crowned the King
of the Ring for 2014.

Best regards,
Coach Mark-
Ashburn Robotics-