Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:42:09 -0400
8bit
From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Penny Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, you remember correctly that the building instructions were
released much earlier than the challenge last year.

I'm guessing that the underlying issue was that teams were too good at
guessing the missions based on the models.  Teams building their
models as soon as they received them (~now) and practicing over the
summer got a month's headstart over teams that waited until the
challenge was released or who didn't even form until school began.