Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:29:03 +0000
8bit
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Contact the LEGO Education number provided.

They sometimes have issues with tax exempt entities because the shipping address (your school) is different than the address of record for the tax exempt entity (often the central office).  If you call them, they'll get it straightened out and get your FSK on the way quickly.

This was a common issue last year - they were supposed to send out e-mail notices this year but those often seem to go into spam filters or just get deleted.

Nick