From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 02:28:34 -0400
Earlier this year, Yahoo and AOL made changes to their email policies
that resulted in messages originating from email lists based on the
popular Listserv application to be rejected (VADCFLL-L runs on a
Listserv server at JMU). L-Soft, the company that maintains Listserv, is
working on a fix for this issue, but it is a significant change that
will take some time to develop and implement.

If you have a Yahoo.com or AOL.com account, unfortunately this means
that you will not be able to post messages to VADCFLL-L for the time
being (you will still receive messages posted by others). Until this
issue is resolved by L-Soft, Yahoo and AOL subscribers will need to use
a secondary email address (e.g., gmail or corporate mail) to post
messages to VADCFLL-L. To subscribe, visit:
https://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=VADCFLL-L&A=1

We'll restore posting access for Yahoo and AOL accounts as soon as the
software upgrades from L-Soft can be obtained and installed on our servers.

Ralph

--
Ralph F Grove, Ph.D.
Professor