"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 00:23:29 +0000
Bob and Holly,

So yes to the background check process. No to the fee.

They ask you if you're interested in donating the money to cover your own costs but if you click "NO" you'll move on to the next screen and everything is fine.

Everyone is very cognizant of the extra effort and hassle required to get through the process this year, but in this day and age - you can't be a responsible children's program without doing background checks on the adults involved.

I know it's a hassle for anyone who's got a clear record - unfortunately the only way for FIRST to know you're cleared is to do a background check.

Nick

Sent from my iPad