Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2016 15:44:12 -0400
From:
Karen Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Comments:
Are you a new coach or rookie/beginning team in Southwest Virginia? You
are invited to visit FLL team Oh Snap #5275 to learn more about FLL:

What:     FLL demo and information by FLL Team Oh Snap #5275
Event:     Montgomery County 4H Extension Fair
When:     this Saturday, Aug 13, 2016 from 10am - 12 noon
Where:     Alphin Stuart Arena, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg VA

Oh Snap will be in the 4H STEM area, giving demonstrations, answering
questions and teaching basic robot programming skills. I will be there
too and would be happy to answer any questions from rookie coaches. Come
out and see us!

If you are interested but can't make it in the morning, please send me
an email. I will probably be at the fair until later that afternoon and
would be happy to try and meet up with you.

Karen Stoll
coach, FLL team 5275