Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2016 02:45:29 -0400
8bit
From:
Bill Aucoin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sanjay and Arvind Seshan <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
I would like to add a word of caution regarding scoring applications. There have been occasions in the past where some FLL scoring applications have not scored correctly in accordance with the missions. I am NOT making a statement regarding the accuracy of any single application or scoring tool. Just be aware that the tournament directors and head referees use the official mission descriptions and it may not give the score your team thinks they deserve.

Sent from my iPad