From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:52:39 -0400
You sound frustrated; I understand, but suggest that it's early. Teams are still forming, especially school teams. Veteran teams who are starting already may not have openings anyway. What I've seen happen is that a week or three into the school year, the schools get going, and that's the point at which new neighborhood teams arise.

But yes, as my other note suggests, start one! I doubt you'll have trouble filling it, as Michael Kim notes.
--
Phil Smith III

Coach, The Capital Girls (retired)
Team 1900 (2002)