Sender:
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2015 22:25:50 +0000
8bit
From:
"Guthrie, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, the tournament was a resounding success once again. Thank you volunteers for keeping it about the fun! Thank you for your time and service!

Theresa Guthrie
Coach of Tigers AI Yorktown

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 7, 2015, at 4:32 PM, Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Karen,
Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. The Newport News tournament was a total blast! I know this is a LOT of work for you and your band of merry men and women, and I want you to know Team TechnoBotz recognized this and that we appreciate it!

Looking forward to next year!

High Fives!
Coach Skip
TechnoBotz of Chesapeake