Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:25:13 -0500
From:
Monson Cherian <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
All,

The team Future Geekbots (#1873) congratulates all the teams and their
coaches/ mentors who participated in the Chantilly Regional tournament
last Saturday. Our team had a super great experience and were honored
to have won the Championship Award.

We specially thank all the judges, referees and volunteers who
provided our team support and guidance on that day. A special Kudos to
the tournament director Anne, head referees Morris and Kent for an
outstanding job this year.

I take this moment to thank the Chantilly Robotics for taking care of
our lunch and snack needs for the day.

Wishing all the best for teams who will be competing at State
Championship next month!

Regards,
Coach Monson
Future Geekbots #1873