From:
Penny Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Penny Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 16:21:28 -0400
You have to assume that there will be nothing in the room. It will be likely there is a chair but it may, got instance, not be moveable and therefore not usable. It has been my experience that you bring anything g that is integral for your presentation.

Penny
*Rookie coach
*Veteran parent of robotic kids six times over!

Sent from my iPhone