Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2019 12:03:34 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
SUBSCRIBE VADCFLL-L RoboLords <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Friends,

We are forming a new FTC team in Ashburn, Virginia for the season 2019-20 and looking for passionate members who are interested in graduating from FLL to FTC. We are hosting an information session on April 6th evening 6 to 7pm at Brambleton Library. Please find a link to the flyer with more details and the sign up link

Flyer - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_FKYjVE6jj0L_LrpF2oFvejOwfQOfnyf
Sign up link - https://tinyurl.com/y34vurtl

Thanks,
RoboLords (FTC team 11112)