Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2019 19:37:21 +0000
From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
To: Jiten Garg <[log in to unmask]>
We will be hosting a "Meet the Experts" Day on Saturday, October 12th at the United States Patent and Trademark office in Alexandria.  More details will be on the website and sent out through the listserv in about two weeks once we have finalized the schedule with our experts!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.