From:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:50:30 -0400
Rookie Coaches if you are interested in discovering the in & out of FLL from
a WorldClass Champion team keep reading:

Ashburn Robotics, Team Geared UP! will be holding the 4th annual FIRST
Lego League (FLL) rookie coaches boot camp on Aug 22 in Northern
Virginia. During this full day camp new coaches will learn how to build and
program Mindstorm robots, how to manage and run an FLL team,
strategies for building strong teamwork and core value skills, how to
effectively develop your research project and to present in to the judges,
how to prepare for your 1st tournament and tips and trick Team Geared
UP! will share with you to help you successfully compete in this year's
Trash Trek Challenge.

To register for this year's workshop go to:
http://www.gearedup.ashburnrobotics.com/rookie-coachs-bootcamp-
2015/ . Due to the venue size we can only accommodate 50 coaches and
assistant coaches. This program is intended for coaches only so please do
not bring your children. We may be holding other programs focused on
teaching FLL skills for kids later in the season.

As a former FLL State and World Festival Champion team, Geared UP! will
now be competing in FTC. This year's camp will be used as a fundraising
event to help cover equipment and tournament expenses. To find out more
about Team Geared UP! go to:
http://www.gearedup.ashburnrobotics.com/. If you are interested in
helping to fund the team go to: http://www.gofundme.com/d57y67c2k

If you have questions about the camp feel free to contact me off line.
Coach Mark-